Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting started/Jackson 4 months old!


So because a lot of my friends blog and we have family members that live far away (and some close who we don't get to see as much as we'd like), I have decided to start the Turner Family blog. Hopefully I will get a chance to post quite frequently and let everyone know how our little man is doing! (Oh yeah, and Chris and I...)



Yesterday Jackson turned 4 months old. I can't believe it! Right now he's sitting on Mommy's lap hitting the keyboard and making me hit the wrong buttons :). He goes to the doc on Thursday for his 4 month checkup. So far his new favorite things are: applesauce, rice cereal, and sweet potatoes (which thank God do not make him gassy like everyone said they would!) He also started "razzing" which is where he blows wet bubbles and makes a razzing sound. It is so cute! He still HATES "tummy time", which the doctor says is normal but I'm wondering how he's supposed to build his upper body strength when he screams histerically when I put him on his tummy?! He also sleeps like a teenager! I had to wake him up at 11:00 this morning! As long as I am in the bed with him he is content to nurse and sleep all day I think!



We are going to the beach for a week the first part of May. I am so excited because we haven't been to the coast in like 2 years (though we live an hour away.. how does that make sense?) I can't wait to see Jackson's reaction to soft beach sand and waves!



Well that's enough for now...

Love, the Turners

2 comments:

  1. Glad Jackson is doing well and we can not wait to see him in May at the beach. Soft sand, A drink @ Sacrlet O'Hara's and some boating is what I am looking forward to! Oh...and Shannon's wedding also!!! YEA SHANNON!!!
    Love
    Uncle Hal

    ReplyDelete